LICENSING AGENT – Antigua & Barbuda
The successful candidate must be:
- An intelligent, self-motivated and enthusiastic individual.
- A strong verbal and written communicator with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Computer Literate and be familiar with the principles of database systems
- Highly motivated and results oriented
Qualification and experience:
- At least three years in sales ideally dealing with customers on a face-to-face basis.
Successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Licencing all public use of music
- Advising businesses on effective use of music
- Collecting data on music usage
Ideal candidate should:
- Have a strong interest in music and have an awareness of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Be the holder of a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
- Ideally have own office infrastructure
Remuneration will be commission based.
Applications and resumes must reach the society before Monday 31st October 2016 and should be addressed as follows:
The Chief Executive Officer
The Eastern Caribbean Collective Organisation for Music Rights (ECCO) Inc.
PO Box CP5380
Julian Charles Road
Castries, Saint Lucia
Please note - Applications can be sent by email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org